Love In The Ring- The Finale (Sneak Peek 2)


I'm going to be dropping a sneak peek to my two part novel, Love in The Ring: The Final Round. I'll be doing this a couple days a week until the novel drops later this month. 
If you've read part one, check out a sneak peek of part two below. ***Please do not read if you haven't read part one***

***Disclaimer***

This sneak peak has profanity, and some language that may be offensive. NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS UNDER 18!

Click here for book 1 - Love In The Ring: Round One

Copyright © 2018 by N.L. Hudson. Published by SOUL Publications. All rights reserved www.nataviapresents.com This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales or, is entirely coincidental. No portion of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without writer permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.


Unedited
(Sneak Peek 2)
Kiana
One month later
“Damn, this is the most fun I had in a long time.” I laughed hysterically.
Lex wrapped his arm around my neck and looked into my eyes.
“Glad I could put a smile on your face,” he said.
“Yeah, you definitely did that.” I smiled at him as we walked out of the show. We’d just come back from seeing Michael Blackson in stand up at the Helium comedy club. It was so much fun. Michael Blackson is a damn fool.
The past few weeks Lex and I had been getting to know each other. We talked on the phone daily. About two nights ago he asked me if he could take me on a date. Since I had never really gone on a date unless you counted that disaster with the security guard, I happily agreed. This evening he picked me up in his 2018 Cocaine White G-Wagon, and took me to dinner. After we ate until we were almost about to burst, we left and hit up the comedy show.
“So what you wanna do now? The evening is still young and the sky’s the limit,” Lex stated as he got into the truck. I glanced at him with a sly grin.
“I know something we can do,” I said reaching my hand over to his lap. Lex glanced down at my hand.
“What?” He asked.
“Let’s go to a room, or hell we can go back to my place. My auntie has my daughter, so I don’t have to get her until tomorrow. We’ll be all alone.” I smiled at him seductively.
He looked as if he was pondering my suggestion. “Nah, how about we go somewhere and talk shawty?” He finally responded.
“Talk?” I asked incredulously.
“Yeah talk.” He laughed. “How you think we supposed to get to know each other if we don’t talk.” I looked at his ass like he was crazy. “What?” He laughed.
“What’s up with that? I’m trying to skip all the formal bullshit and move us to the next level, but you wanna talk.”  I didn’t get it. 
Lex released a deep breath.
“Having sex is cool, but I’m trying to find out what’s up here rather than what’s down there?” He pointed towards my pussy, and then my head. “We got plenty of time to do all that other shit.”
“Wow! Nigga what planet did you fall from?” I laughed.
“Aye, you wild. Because I want to get to know you then something gotta be wrong with me?”
“I’m just saying most guys…” He cut me off.
“Let me stop you right there. I’m not most niggas, and you’ll soon find out I carry myself completely different from how every other man does. Don’t get me wrong, I like fucking just like the next man, but I’m not trying to be on that right now. What I wanna do is get to the know the real you, so when we do cross that line it will be more than just a fuck. You should be happy a nigga not trying to treat you like a piece of ass."
Well damn, I thought. I had never heard of a guy turning down sex when it was basically being thrown at them. At the same time, you had to respect a dude who was coming to you on his grown man shit. Not only was Lex a gentleman, but he had his own crib, wheels, took care of his daughter, and owned a tattoo shop. If all he was spitting was actually true, then I might just make him mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Relase- Full Standalone novel (Urban Romance)

New novella coming soon (sneak peek)

Love In The Ring (The finale sneak peek)