New Book Release (Sneak Peek)


New Release🎉🎉


Copyright © 2018 by N.L. Hudson. Published by SOUL Publications. All rights reserved www.nataviapresents.com This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales or, is entirely coincidental. No portion of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without writer permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

Love In The Ring- Round 1 (Sneak Peek)

Kiana



The next Day
“So we still going out tonight right?” I asked Jacobi. He was this young hustler that I had been messing around with for about a year now. We met at this Urban store where I worked called Fresh Image. He came in with his girlfriend to do some shopping. While she wasn’t looking he asked me for my number. I gave it to him because I didn’t care about him having a girl.
“Ion know I’mma have to see. Ol’ girl been tripping about me not putting in time. I might have to give it to her tonight.” I sighed.  Jacobi looked up at me as he finished rolling his blunt. “C’mon now you ain’t about to start trippin’ are you? No matter what, she comes first,” he said slightly crushing my feelings.
“I know, that’s why I’m not trippin. I understand that your girl comes first,” I stated sarcastically. If she was all that important to him then why every chance he got did his ass find a way to get around to me? Standing up from the bed I started to snatch my stuff up.
“What’s wrong with you,” he questioned.
“Nothing,” I lied as I started getting dressed.
“You crazy.” Jacobi chuckled. I glared at him wanting to slap the shit out of his ass. That was his problem. He didn’t take me seriously. Jacobi had picked me up from work earlier and brought me back to one of the houses that he did business out of. We couldn’t go to his place because he lived with his girlfriend. Just like any other time we were together he put that good dick in me and had my ass going crazy. But as soon as we were finished he was talking about dropping me off. It was cool being with Jacobi because we had fun together and he stayed dropping off cash. The only problem with our situation is that, I was honestly getting tired of playing the background. I was starting to want more than just to be somebody’s fuck toy. Over the past year that we had been messing around I’d developed some strong feelings for Jacobi. I wanted us to be in a relationship. At times I felt that’s what he wanted too, but at other times I just didn’t know. He was always giving me mixed signals.
“You ready to go?” Jacobi asked.
“Yup,” I muttered. My attitude was on a thousand right then. Jacobi walked over and put his arm around my neck.
“Quit tripping man. I’mma take you out soon,” he claimed. I heard this shit before, I thought.
“When Jacobi? You been saying that shit for the longest. If you ain’t got time for me then maybe we just need to take a step back,” I spat.
“Quit playing with me Kiana. What you think you about to give another nigga my pussy,” he asked putting his hand in between my legs. I slapped it away.
“Is that all you see me as?”
“Huh…what, you trippin’ man,” Jacobi laughed but he didn’t answer my question. I shook my head as I glared at him. “Look I don’t know why you acting like this when you knew what my situation was from the beginning. Why you turning this into something that it ain’t gotta be?” He asked. I moved his arm from around my neck and put my back to him. “Oh so now you don’t here me talking to you?” Jacobi gripped my shoulder and forced me to look at him. “What the fuck is you crying for?” He asked sounding agitated.
“Because,” I spat. Jacobi released a frustrated sigh.
“C’mon now shawty this shit is supposed to be fun. You doing all this extra shit. I go through this with my girl, I don’t wanna deal with it from you too,” he seethed.
“Yeah it was all fun Jacobi before you decided to get me pregnant,” I blurted out. Jacobi took a step back and stared at me.
“What…you pregnant?” He asked in disbelief.
“Yeah I am. I went to the doctor the other day and they confirmed that I’m eight weeks pregnant,” I told him. I didn’t intend to tell him like this but oh well, fuck it. I had already let it out.
“Damn for real, you serious.” His face had shock written all over it.
“Serious as hell. Now you see why this ain’t no fun for me anymore. You wanted to treat this all as a game but you around here making real life situations happen. I told you that we should keep using the condoms but you didn’t wanna hear that. Now that I’m carrying your baby what are you gonna do?” I asked. Jacobi stared at me for a while and then he finally started to speak again.
“Look Ion know if we ready for all this. I’m still out here busting moves in these streets. You don’t even have a car or your own place,” he mentioned, and I lost it. I started to hit him wherever my fist would land. I was letting all my frustrations out on his ass.
“Hey girl, chill the fuck out,” he barked while grabbing my hands.
“Nigga are you saying that you want me to kill my child?” I gritted. I struggled with him to get my hands free but he wouldn’t release the hold that he had on them.
“Calm down Kiana. Ain’t nobody said shit like that.”
“I’m not stupid muthafucka. I know how to read in between the lines,” I shouted. As I glared at him my chest heaved up and down. He made me work up a sweat.
“Look, let’s just both calm down. Right now neither one of us is thinking straight. This just caught me off guard. Aight.” He tried to grab me but I pushed him away. “You cool?”
I nodded my head. “Yeah I’m cool. Just hurry up and take me home,” I demanded. I was getting so tired of this shit and on top of that my feelings were hurt.
“Aight I’ll take you home. We can discuss this further in the car,” he said.
“Whatever,” I grumbled as I stormed out of the house. Jacobi was right behind me asking me what was wrong as if he didn’t know why I was mad.
“I don’t have time for these games Jacobi. If this the type of shit you’re gonna be on then just don’t worry about it. I’ll figure it out myself. ‘Cause trust and believe there are niggas out there who don’t mind playing stepdaddy,” I spat. Before I knew what was happening Jacobi ran around to my side and hemmed me up against the car. He wrapped his hands around my neck and applied pressure.
“Get the fuck off me,” I struggled to say.
“What the fuck you mean somebody can play stepdaddy? You think I’mma let somebody else raise my seed? Huh?” He gritted.
“Get off me.” I pushed him back.
“Keep playing with me Kiana. That’s the second time you don’ let some slick shit fall out your mouth about another nigga. Next time I’mma put my foot in your ass,” he threatened. The nerve of this nigga.
I was just about to fire back with a response when the sounds of tires screeching stopped me. Quickly glancing towards the street I noticed a white Toyota swoop in front of the trap house and block his car in. The door flew open and a female jumped out. I squinted my eyes to get a good look at the girl and that’s when I realized that it was Jacobi’s girlfriend. I remembered how she looked from when they came into the store. The girl was short, had a dark complexion and was sort of on the chubby side. Her eyes were big and she wore her hair in a tapered cut. I didn’t understand what he saw in her because she was not that cute. I looked way better than her. “Nigga you got me so fucked up right now. Why the fuck is this bitch at your house?” she spewed while speed walking in our direction. I stood with my hands on my hips smirking just waiting for her to run up on me.
“What you doing here Kris?” Jacobi asked her sounding nervous. The girl didn’t say anything as she continued to walk our way. I thought she was about to try and run up on me but she jumped into Jacobi’s face. She reached her hand up and slapped the shit out of him. I giggled to myself.
“Aye what the fuck is yo problem?” Jacobi grabbed her arms just as she swung again.
“Nigga I told you about fuckin’ playing with me. I had to hear from my people that you riding around with this bitch,” the girl Kris screamed. She was trying her best to knock his head off his shoulders.
“Look it ain’t even what you think. She just came to get some weed from me,” he lied and I shook my head. See this is what killed me about niggas. They could get caught cheating and would still lie as if the woman was dumb. She obviously knew her dude and what he was capable of. Otherwise she wouldn’t be over here right now acting a damn fool.
“You’s a damn lie. Since when do you ride around with your customers? Quit playing with me Jacobi.”
“I’m telling you the truth man,” he continued to lie.
“Let me go right now,” Kris screamed.
“You need to calm down first,” Jacobi said.
“I’mma tell my brother so he can whoop your ass,” she shouted.
“Chill out with that shit Kris. This is between me and you. Ain’t nobody else got no business knowing what’s going on between us,” Jacobi spewed.
“Why the fuck you keep messing with these maggot ass bitches.”
“Maggot?” I repeated and the bitch spun in my direction.
“You heard what the fuck I said. And why the fuck are you still standing there?”
 “Trust me honey you don’t want these problems with me,” I told her and laughed sarcastically.
“You think this shit is funny? You won’t be laughing when I beat your ass,” she threatened.
“Yeah I’d like to see that shit. You do not know me, I will drag your ugly ass.” I let her know. She tried to run towards me but Jacobi quickly grabbed her back.
“Kris calm down. I’m not about to let you fight,” Jacobi said.
“Nah, let her ass go so I can see if she gon’ back up all that mouth she got.” At this point I was amped. The thought of me being pregnant wasn’t even on my mind at that moment.
Jacobi ignored me as he tried his best to calm his bitch down. “Kris chill out. I’mma make her leave and then we can go in the house and talk about this shit,” he said and I frowned.
“What the fuck you mean you gonna make me leave? Nigga I ain’t going nowhere. You gonna take me home like you was finna do before she showed up here.
“Bitch he ain’t taking you nowhere.”
“Fuck you, you dog looking bitch,” I spat.
“Kiana just leave,” Jacobi said.
“Fuck you Jacobi! You so full of shit. All you been doing is playing with both of our feelings. But that’s okay. As soon as this baby is born I’mma put that ass on child support,” I said. If looks could kill I would have been a dead bitch right then. Jacobi’s head shot up and he shot daggers at my ass. “Yeah that’s right nigga, I let the cat out of the bag. Honey me and your nigga been fucking for over a year now,” I said.
 “Ooh nigga, I should fuck you up. I thought you said she only came to buy some weed from you? I knew yo ass was lying. And what the fuck she mean you got her pregnant?” The bitch said bucking her body. With a tight grip on her, Jacobi looked at me with a scowl on his face.
“Bitch you need to leave right now. I’m not taking you no muthafuckin’ where,” Jacobi bellowed.
“Bitch,” I repeated. He was constantly disrespecting me.
“You heard him bitch. He ain’t taking you nowhere. And when I see you in the streets be ready to throw down ‘cause you got an ass whooping coming your way. You think I don’t remember you from Fresh Image? I knew then that you was checking for my man,” Kris spat.
I ignored her as I focused on Jacobi. “So you tryna make me walk,” I said.
“You heard what I said. Get the fuck out of my yard right now. I’m about to take her in the house and if you not gone by the time I come back out I’mma drag your ass,” Jacobi told me.
“So it’s like that nigga?”
“Fuckin’ right it is. You shouldn’t have opened your mouth. From now on I’mma treat you like the hoe that you are,” he stated coldly. Tears welled in my eyes but I forced myself not to let them fall.
“Stupid ass bitch,” I heard Kris mumble. After that they both turned and headed for the house. A single tear fell from my eye but I swiped that shit away. At that moment I had so much rage built up inside of me. Jacobi had straight carried my ass.
“Jacobi,” I said screaming his name but he never turned around again. I was fuming as I watched them go into the house and slam the door behind them. “Oh this nigga got me fucked up,” I said aloud. He had another thing coming if he thought I was gonna let him get away with this shit. Spinning on my heels, I headed straight to Jacobi’s all black Lexus and started to kick it repeatedly. The spot where my foot landed instantly dented. I knew Jacobi was gonna be pissed because he loved this car but ask me if I gave a damn. When I’d finally had enough I quickly sprinted down the street to get away from his house. Once I got about a block away is when I finally stopped. Damn near out of breath I scanned the dark trash filled streets. What the hell am I gonna do? I wondered. I lived almost an hour away, nowhere near walking distance. Plus it was late and Jacobi lived in Hyde Park which was a rough ass neighborhood. It was always lurkers roaming around. It wasn’t no way that an Uber was coming over here. There was only one other person for me to call, but I really didn’t want to. It was my auntie who I lived with. She was older so she went to bed early. But at this point I didn’t have no other choice. I definitely wasn’t about to walk so she would just have to be mad. Taking my cell out of my purse I quickly dialed her number and placed the phone to my ear. While waiting for her to answer, I silently prepared myself for the cussing out that I knew she was gonna give me.

Get the full copy here-https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H67511Q






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Relase- Full Standalone novel (Urban Romance)

Love In The Ring (The finale sneak peek)

Love In The Ring- The Finale (Sneak Peek 2)