New novella coming soon (sneak peek)


Copyright © 2018 by N.L. Hudson. Published by SOUL Publications. All rights reserved www.nataviapresents.com This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales or, is entirely coincidental. No portion of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without writer permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

(Unedited)


Dear, Promise

One week later
I was sitting in this restaurant at the bar area having a few drinks. The past week had been crazy as hell. My mother was running around barking orders to each of us. She basically wanted us to go on a killing spree until we found the people responsible for Mahar’s death. Don’t get me wrong I was down to handle business, but not like this. We had to be strategic about this shit, but you couldn’t tell my mother that. When it came to her she had to have shit just like she wanted when she wanted. I just had to get away for a second to clear my head. My life hadn’t been shaken up like this in a long time, so this was gonna take some getting used to again.
“Damn baby you sitting by yourself?” I heard someone ask me.
I turned around and slightly frowned at the person. It was some old school, pimp looking dude that had a big ass gold tooth with a receding hair line. His ass had the nerve to have on a little ass chain like he was really big shit. The nappy hairs that stood up on his exposed chest made me want to vomit. His whole look was comical as hell. “Not for much longer. My boyfriend will be here shortly,” I lied with a fake smile.
“Well can I keep you company until he comes?” This nigga, I thought. Some men just didn’t know how to take rejection.
“No that’s okay. I don’t think he would like to see me with someone else when he gets here,” I told him before turning the other way. I thought he would have finally gotten the hint that I wasn’t interested. Unfortunately my luck didn’t ever work out that way. His ass was too relentless.
“C’mon baby you ain’t gotta lie. I know you ain’t got a man coming. I’ve been sitting at the other end of the bar for over an hour and you been sitting all alone since you got here. Either your man forgot about you, or he ain’t coming. Which one is it,” he questioned. I turned around and glared at Pops.
“Look old man I’m trying to be nice but you just keep pushing. Today ain’t the day for you to …”
“Is there a problem baby?” This pecan brown, tall, muscular guy with a handsome face and long dreads suddenly approached us. I looked him up and down silently taking him in. “Is this nigga bothering you?” The stranger asked. I stared at him before glancing at the old man.
“Uh,” I stalled as our eyes locked. Suddenly the old man was speechless. He was pleading with his eyes for me not to tell the stranger that he’d been pestering me. I figured since he was scared I would cut his old ass some slack.
“No he was actually just saying hello. He’s about to leave now,” I said.
“Is that right?” The stranger stared at me.
“Oh this you playa?” The old man asked with his voice shaking.
“Yeah this my woman and I would appreciate it if you back your old ass up. I heard her tell you that she wasn’t interested. You should have left then,” the nameless guy stated. Although his tone was calm you could still see this deadly look in his eyes.
“You right, I should have. That’s my bad youngster. I don’t want no problems.” The old man threw up his hands before quickly scurrying off. I watched him get halfway across the room before he put his pimp stroll back on. I shook my head and looked at the guy again. He gave me a half smile as I continued to take him in. I couldn’t deny it was definitely something so sexy about this dude. He was dressed in slacks, a button down shirt with Tom Ford dress shoes. We stared into each other eyes for a while before I finally decided to speak.
“You can leave now,” I said dismissively. He looked at me and smirked.
“So that’s how you treat people that help you out. What about a simple thank you ,” he said and I huffed.
“Nigga excuse you? I didn’t ask for your help,” I spat as he stepped closer to me. Damn he smells good as hell, I thought taking in his intoxicating cologne. He pinched the bridge of his nose.
“I swear a nigga can’t even be nice these days. Try to help you broads out and this is what I get,” he grumbled. I scrunched my face as if I smelled something bad.
“Broads?” I repeated.
“Ain’t that’s what you are, a broad...a stuck up one at that.” Now he had me heated because he didn’t know who the fuck he was dealing with.
“You don’t know me muthafucka. I suggest you leave now before I let my pretty little piece start talking,” I threatened. He stepped even closer than he was and got directly in my face.
“Trust me shawty you don’t want these problems. Before anyone realizes that you are even missing your body will be floating in the Mississippi River,” he snarled right before turning to walk off. I sat on my stool for a minute feeling pissed off. I had never allowed anyone to talk to me in that way, so why did I just let him? He had me so fucked up and I wasn’t about to let him get away with threating my life. After sliding off the barstool I stomped through the bar in search of Mr. rude ass. When I spotted him headed towards the bathroom I made my way in that direction. I wouldn’t do anything stupid, but I would make him pay for the way that he’d just talked to me. I had my small chrome .22 handgun that I always kept on me. Maybe I could put a lil fear in his heart. Just as he rounded the corner I removed my gun from the small of my back and slowly tipped around the wall. Before I realized what was happening the guy had jumped out of nowhere and grabbed me by my shoulders. He pulled me into the men’s bathroom and pushed me towards the urinal as he locked the door behind him.
“So what you thought you were gonna sneak me?” He grinned wickedly. I held my gun up and his crazy ass walked right into it. “Pull the trigger if you so bad.” I looked up into his eyes and noticed that they had this sparkle to them. They were hazel brown and almost hypnotizing. “Go ahead big bad ass,” he taunted. I bit my bottom lip.
“Don’t fuckin’ test me,” I warned as I inched my finger towards the trigger.
“Why ‘cause you might shoot me?” he piped sarcastically. I cleared my throat. “Nah you ain’t gonna do it because you ain’t got it in you,” he said. I glared at him before pushing him out of my way.
“Fuck you nigga! You ain’t even worth me jeopardizing my freedom over.” I stomped towards the door. What the fuck is going on Promise? Why are you letting this nigga get away with this shit? I asked myself just as he pulled me back over to him. I turned around swinging, but he grabbed my arms and held them over my head. “You ain’t as tough as you think shawty. I could see it in your eyes that you ain’t really about that life.” He grinned. I tried to get out of his grip, but he held on tight. We started to tussle as he backed me into the wall and pent my arms above my head.
“Let me go right now or I will have you killed,” I spat.
“Didn’t I tell you before that I ain’t worried about yo lil threats. Besides, I think you like me being right here. Just the thought of me sliding inside those gushy walls got you soaking wet, don’t it?”
“Get off me,” I gritted through clenched teeth. I didn’t know how he knew but he was right. It had been years since I’d been this close to a man, and just the feel of his strong hands on me had my panties drenched.
“Is that what you want from me? You want a nigga to bless you with some of this pipe?” He took his hand and ran it along my inner thigh.
“I didn’t take you as the type to rape women.” I gave him a disgusted look as he stared into my eyes.
“I’m not and you know that. You want me to give you this dick…don’t you?” I shook my head.
“Get off me,” I whispered as his head came closer to my neck. Is he about to kiss me?
“Don’t lie to me. You want me to give you this dick. Just go ahead and admit it to yourself,” he whispered. I didn’t even realize until that moment but I was humping on him. That’s just how hot and bothered he had me.
“Mmm,” I accidently moaned when his lips brushed against my neck. My nipples stiffened, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.
“Yeah I knew you wanted this shit. You ain’t gotta tell me with your mouth ‘cause yo body is telling me everything that I need to know.” His eyes roamed my body in a lustful manner. Out of nowhere he suddenly palmed my pussy through my pants. I was now going crazy trying to get on him. At that moment I didn’t even give a damn that I was coming off as a freak. I just wanted this man inside of me.
“Gon’ ahead and tell me that you want it.”
My mouth fell wide open as he put his lips to my neck again. “Tell me,” he whispered.
“I want it,” I finally admitted. He leaned back and stared at me.
“You know what, I would give you what you want but you ain’t my type,” he said finally releasing my arms.
“Wh.a.t.t.” I stammered as I stared at him.
“You not my type shawty,” he repeated while licking his lips and smirking. “Close your mouth baby girl before something flies in it.” He gave me a small wink.
“Fuck you!” I seethed as I stormed to the door.
“You’re welcome again,” he called out. I turned around and frowned at him. What the hell was he talking about? I wondered. As if he was reading my mind he said, “for that nut that I just gave you. Yo ass was in desperate need of that muthafucka.” He cracked a big ol’ grin like my humiliation was making his week. I scowled while flipping him the middle finger.
“Go to hell,” I barked as I finally left the bathroom. When I got back into the bar area I stomped straight over to the door and out to my car. Once I hopped inside I quickly sped away. I now had a serious attitude and a wet pussy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcoming Relase- Full Standalone novel (Urban Romance)

Love In The Ring (The finale sneak peek)

Love In The Ring- The Finale (Sneak Peek 2)